Buongiorno a tutti,
How are you today? I hope the answer is great, and if it’s not, let’s see… I have something which will make you feel better, a delicious and comforting pasta dish. My pictures are not really good, but try it and let me know if you liked it.
Portion: for 2
Time: 15-20 minutes
- 250g/ 8.8 oz linguini (you can replace it by spaghetti or fettuccini, and use gluten-free pasta)
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup button mushrooms (9 medium mushrooms)
- 2/3 cup soya cream (or regular cream, or other vegan cream)
- 2 tbs of fresh or bottled lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp of salt
1. Coarsey chop the mushrooms and the onion.
2. In a pan of water, add 1 tbs of oil. Put the water to boil. When the water is boiling, add the pasta and a small pinch of salt. Cooking time for the pasta on medium heat according to instructions on the packet. Indicative time: 10-11 minutes.
3. In a fry pan , on medium heat, stir in the 1/4 cup oil the chopped onion.
4. After 2 minutes, add the mushrooms, stirring often for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden.
5. When golden, add the 1/2 tsp of salt and a pinch of pepper. Gently mix.
6. Add the cream and mix. Let it cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
7. Add the lemon juice and mix. Let it cook for 30 seconds or until you get the texture of a creamy sauce not to liquid, and not to thick.
8. It’s about 10-12 minutes that your pasta is on the heat, so it should be ready. Turn off the gas and drain the pasta.
9. The sauce is ready, so is the pasta. Mix it together and voilà.