Today I’m sharing a nice and simple recipe of a more exotic mashed potatoes recipe. The photo is not really good but it is really tasty.
Time: Prep time- 20 min, Cooking time- 25 min
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 medium white sweet potato (not the orange type)
- 1/4 cup of a neutral oil (soya or sunflower or canola)
- 1 tsp of grated ginger or ginger paste
- 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp of salt (less or more according to taste)
1. Peel the potatoes and rince it. Note : If you prefer something more sweet, you can opt for 2 regular potatoes and 2 sweet potatoes.
2. In boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 25 to 30 minutes.
3. When the potatoes are cooked, let it cool down. In a big bowl, mash the potatoes in puree, and add progressively 1/4 cup of oil. Add your salt, pepper, ginger and mix it well.
4. When your mash potatoes is done, add the coriander and mix it gently. It’s ready to serve.